Sunday 1 May 2011

30 Day Song Challenge Day 22 When Chilli is Sad

A song listened to when sad. Sometimes it depends on the cause of sadness, a passing memory, something that is upsetting at the time, being a witness or participant - it all changes the song choice for me. So, I trawled through all my music lists, listened to a few. Then realised one automatically pops into my head - Otherside by Red Hot Chili Peppers. I'd forgotten how much I liked this video too.



The other time this song makes an appearance is when I do my swimming laps - there's a great rhythm in this song that times perfectly with strokes used in swimming up and down a pool. Swimming however does not make me sad. It relaxes me. So, a multipurpose song really.

I use Red Hot Chili Peppers a lot when I'm writing. The music can help me slide into the zone to a point I've no idea how much time has passed by.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't heard that one for ages and I really like it too! Nice!

    ReplyDelete