Sunday 17 April 2011

2011 30 Day Song Challenge Day Eight - Where I'm forgetful

I've amused myself no end this morning. I'm notorious at not remembering things.....like song lyrics (or even better, mishearing them), or for not singing. Only a precious few have heard the event. Long story why. It just is.

So, I'm thinking, racking my brain, trawling through my various songlists for a song that I know ALL the words to. Sometimes, I'm slow.

It's no secret that I'm a Joss Whedon fan. Being able to Joss this meme has made my day.
I know all the words to all the songs in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode "Once More With Feeling" aka the Buffy Musical Episode. Then I realised I know all the words also to Dr Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog AND Commentary! The Musical (the commentary that comes along with Dr Horrible dvd)....

Aaaah, I'm spoilt for choice now. Decisions. Decisions. In the end I went with ......"Something to Sing About" - I tend to sing it (even if it's silently in my head) as soon as it starts.


So many choices and picking one very hard to do especially when you add all the Dr Horrible choices into the mix.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I have the opposite problem as I have a elephant's brain for lyrics, especially for song's I like! Not sure what I'll pick for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought you'd enjoy the choice. Looking forward to seeing what you select. It's a mixed blessing have no memory of use...it carries through to many aspects of my life (for instance, movie/book/cd/painting titles & respective creators too).

    ReplyDelete