Monday 11 April 2011

2011 30 Day Song Challenge - Day Two

Today is Least Favourite Song.

I'm fairly tolerant of a lot of styles but it was a close call between these two songs. I'm only going to inflict one here - to spare brain cells and earworms.

Chain Reaction by Diana Ross & She Drives Me Crazy by Fine Young Cannibals are the unfortunate winners of this category. Both of them still to this day have me mute or change the channel on tv or radio.


The fact that both of these songs come from my teen years and I still to this day I switch them off says possibly as much about radio/tv overkill on playing them as much as the songs themselves.

Enjoy isn't the word to use. Tomorrow should be something better......

2 comments:

  1. oooh, totally agree. Both are incredibly gross and annoying!!! I would have to add anything by John Farnham too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, see I've completely repressed all of the Farnham songlists....they'd certainly be up there. Urgh!

    ReplyDelete